Wednesday, May 9, 2018

Student Success Statement 5.9.18


Image result for dan dierdorf

"If I've got correct goals, and if I keep pursuing them the best way I know how, everything else falls into line. If I do the right thing right, I'm going to succeed." --Dan Dierdorf

In general you'll have two choices. One being the right way to go and one being the wrong way to go. If you genuinely want to choose the right and you try. Things will go okay for you. As Dan says everything will fall into line. So it's all a matter of making an attempt. Maybe a goal can be to never cheat. Many other people cheat very often but you made it a goal to avoid being caught up with that. So if you pursue the goal of not cheating correctly everything will come much more easily. That is what Dan Dierdorf is referencing when he mentions that he needs to do the right thing correctly and by correctly it means to simply stick to it.

No comments:

Post a Comment