Friday, May 11, 2018

Student Success Statement 5.11.18


Image result for sophocles stock image

"I would prefer even to fail with honor than win by cheating." -Sophocles

Sometimes when we cheat we don't realize that it's a temporary gain. Later on it'll catch up eventually. In general it's better to just take the L and lose if you have no other way of doing it. I hate cheating it makes me feel bad and it never actually matters. I think school wise I'd rather learn the assignment than actually do it and turn it in. It tends to be better for me and my grades go kind of low but I think as long as I do the assignment that I'm better off. I rather fail than keep the A that literally isnt even mine but its someone elses. Cheating just never really seems worth it.

No comments:

Post a Comment